Registered Jeweler | Jewelry Industry Since 2017
- I fell in love working part time in the jewelry industry while studying biochemistry in college and after graduation I decided this was my true passion.
- Favorite Gemstone: Blue sapphires for their rich and royal blue color.
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? Finding the perfect piece for my clients.
- Favorite Restaurant: Baldamar in Roseville
- Favorite Travel Destination: Hiking in Patagonia, Chile
- Causes I’m Passionate About: Rotary International and Rotary Youth Exchange