We are proud to have amazing employees. They are incredibly talented, experienced, and some of the hardest workers around. Above all, they are great people who always strive to do the right thing.
If you have a passion for our mission to bring joy through exceptional experience, quality, and service, then we want to hear from you!
R.F. Moeller Jeweler is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and professional growth opportunities.
Check below for current job opportunities at R.F. Moeller Jeweler and to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
The R.F. Moeller Jeweler Difference
As a third-generation family-owned business, R.F. Moeller Jeweler has been a pillar of the Twin Cities jewelry experience since 1951. We are fortunate to be the premier destination for all of life’s milestones. We have the joy of helping our clients through their engagements, important anniversaries, job promotions, and many other celebrations. Our specialties include fine diamonds, watches, pearls, custom design, and jewelry and watch service. R.F. Moeller features leading brands and designers such as Rolex, Tudor, Tag Heuer, Roberto Coin, John Hardy, Mikimoto, Marco Bicego, Forevermark, and Lazare diamonds. R.F. Moeller has the finest metal smiths, watchmakers, and appraisers to ensure our client’s heirloom jewelry will last for generations.
Sales Executive (Full-Time)
R.F. Moeller Jeweler is currently seeking a full-time Sales Executive.
Our ideal candidate loves people and enjoys making others happy. This person is there to help and guide customers to find the perfect gift to celebrate any milestone.
R.F. Moeller Jeweler has a culture of doing what is right by the clients and empowering every member of our team with the tools they need to succeed. We know that the success of our organization depends upon the efforts of dedicated individuals who will assure R.F. Moeller Jeweler’s success by providing extraordinary service.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Fine jewelry sales experience
- Detail-oriented and results driven
- Has excellent communication and follow up skills
- Demonstrates a history of consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Has a desire to continually exceed client expectations
- Willingness to grow professionally
- Gemological training is preferred, but not required.
The position is commission based with unlimited earning potential, along with comprehensive benefits. Our Sales Executives start at $50,000 and earn $115,000 on average. Our seasoned professionals earn over $100,000. In addition, R.F. Moeller Jeweler will provide the training and education necessary for you to excel at your job.
- The primary responsibility of this position is sales – assisting customers and becoming familiar with the current merchandise.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work with enthusiasm.
- Be available to greet customers quickly and in a courteous, professional manner with a smile.
- Foster relationships with new clients and keep good rapport with established clients.
- Follow up on all sales leads and customer requests in a timely manner.
- Utilize the R.F. Moeller Jeweler Selling Standards.
- Build a customer following by use of the client book, referrals, and thank you cards.
- Use outside social involvement to introduce new clients to R.F. Moeller Jeweler
- Remain familiar with all merchandise and maintain vendor knowledge.
- Place special orders with vendors and create organizational method to track all open orders and repairs.
- Gift wrap and ring sales and repair jobs as needed for your sales as well as others.
- Set up and tear down cases daily.
- Promptly answer phones, respond to webchat inquiries and any online web inquiries via the R.F. Moeller Jeweler website or Rolex website.
- Follow established security guidelines for the safety of the business as well as yourself.
- Morning setup responsibilities include general setup of displays and the current assigned duties, which may change periodically but will be posted.
- Check email, voicemail, and company text messages daily.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Attaining, at minimum, your Registered Jeweler (RJ) certification from the American Gem Society (AGS). R.F. Moeller Jeweler will fund your continuing education through AGS and GIA.