Certified Gemologist Appraiser | Jewelry Industry Since 1993
- Favorite Gemstone: They’re like chips, you can’t have just one 😊 Orange being my favorite color, I’m always drawn to orange gems, as well as anything with a vivid color saturation.
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? Being in a role where I’m able to use my knowledge to help my company and colleagues, while also continuing to work with my clientele.
- Pets: Chocolate Toy Poodle named Kona
- Favorite Sports Team: Green Bay Packers
- Causes I’m Passionate About: I’m passionate about anything with animals, especially dogs. I volunteer with and am a member of the Woman’s Club of Minneapolis (since 2005) .
- Must-Have Watch or Piece of Jewelry: Rolex watch & statement ring