Certified Gemologist Appraiser | Jewelry Industry Since 1991
- Favorite Gemstone: Sapphire – My favorite color is blue and it is the second hardest gemstone. Many people don’t know this, but sapphire comes in every color of the rainbow and when its red we call it…ruby!
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? I love being able to help clients celebrate life’s most important moments.
- Favorite Travel Destination: Switzerland
- Favorite Artist: Leonardo Di Vinci – He was a master of so many things.
- Favorite Things To Do: I enjoy boating with my family and golfing.
- Causes I’m Passionate About: I served as President of the Saint Thomas Academy Alumni Association and on the Board of Directors for the Ordway Performing Arts Center. I’m involved with Visitation School, the University of St. Thomas, Hanifl Performing Arts Center, and the White Bear Center for the Arts.