We are very excited to be reopening our stores! Our priority is for you and our employees to be safe and feel comfortable. We want to share important changes we’ve made to create a safe environment while continuing to provide an exceptional experience:
- Limited Occupancy: In order to maintain safe social distances, we are limiting the number of people in the store at any one time.
- Protective Masks: Our staff will all be wearing masks. Guests are politely requested to wear masks as well, which we can provide. We will also ask that anyone who visits us sanitizes their hands upon entering the showroom.
- Sanitizing Jewelry & Showrooms: We have steps in place to ensure that jewelry and timepieces are cleaned before and after each interaction. All jewelry and watches are cleaned at take in and again before pickup for delivery. We also clean all jewelry that is handled by a client while they are browsing. We have increased the cleaning protocols for our showrooms as well.
- Social Distancing: We have taken many measures to encourage social distancing including protective acrylic panels at our service counters and controlling the traffic flow of the showrooms. We are also encouraging contactless payment.
- Updated Hours: For the time being, our new hours will be Monday-Friday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- We will continue to happily offer curbside pickup, no-contact delivery, online shopping, and video appointments via Zoom and FaceTime.
We are grateful for you! Be well!
The Moeller Family
We are now offering virtual appointments via Zoom and FaceTime.
Schedule an appointment here.
Contact us anytime in the following ways:
Edina: Call 952.926.6166
Saint Paul: Call 651.698.6321