Jewelry Industry Since 2017
- Favorite Gemstone: I am a little biased to my birthstone… a blue sapphire. Shout out September babies!
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? I feel very blessed to do what I love! Getting to celebrate with my clients through every occasion in their life.
- Favorite Travel Destination: Puerto Rico! I have been twice, and would love to retire here later in life. Old San Juan and Aguadilla have my heart.
- Favorite Sports Team: Auburn college football – “War Eagle!”
- Must-Have Watch or Piece of Jewelry: For me, a simple diamond necklace. Can dress it up or down, and makes an elegant statement.