Registered Jeweler | Jewelry Industry Since 2003
- Favorite Gemstone: Diamonds! They match everything and are not only beautiful, but practical for everyday wear!
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? I love it when they cry! Happy tears, of course. When somebody receives a gift so special and heartfelt for a milestone celebration or any occasion that words won’t express how meaningful the gift is…It’s the best! I love to be a part of that!
- Pets: Two fish – Big foot and Mr. Nice Fish
- Favorite Restaurant: Mizo Sushi & Ingredients Cafe
- Favorite Travel Destination: Locally, Madeline Island; Abroad, Western Europe
- Favorite Sports Team: The Wild
- Favorite Artist: The Dave Matthews Band
- Causes I’m Passionate About: The American Cancer Society, Guillain-barré syndrome awareness. I volunteer for the St Paul Winter Carnival.
- Favorite Things To Do: Too much! Doing something fun with my kiddos, golfing with my husband and friends, Sunday family dinners, anything outside on a beautiful day.
- Must-Have Watch or Piece of Jewelry: Rolex & Diamond Studs