Registered Jeweler | Jewelry Industry Since 2000
- Favorite Gemstone:I have a new love and passion for fancy colored diamonds. These can be some of the most rare gems in the world formed billions of years ago and found by man. Then these amazing gems were polished to be adorned by the lucky owner!
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? When the person who receives the gift comes in with that twinkle in their eye. It’s rewarding to know that I was part of that special milestone an individual or a couple are celebrating with a piece of jewelry.
- Favorite Restaurant: I love food whether it is my wife and me cooking something up for Sunday dinner or getting a rare date night at a local restaurant like Ingredients, Brick House, Roma Market or Tria.
- Favorite Travel Destination: I would love to travel more, but Ireland and Italy are at the top of my favorite places to visit so far!
- Favorite Things To Do: I love spending time in the woods, on the water and at the golf course with one or all five kids and my wife.