Certified Gemologist Appraiser | Jewelry Industry Since 2008
- Favorite Gemstone: Alexandrite because it’s so rare and beautiful. Color changing gems are quite unique and difficult to find naturally.
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? I feel honored to help my clients celebrate the happiest moments of their lives. It’s a real thrill! R.F. Moeller is a fun, relaxing atmosphere. Jewelry buying should be fun – you’re celebrating!
- Favorite Travel Destination: My wife loves sunny and hot, I love quiet and cool. Therefore, we travel to Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean often.
- Favorite Things To Do: I enjoy spending time at the local Edina parks with my family, finding my lost golf ball after a wicked slice and spending the weekends on the lake
- Causes I’m Passionate About: My wife, children, and I have decided to give back to the community through volunteer work with Feed my Starving Children, Toys for Tots, and other community organizations. I’ve also given back to the jewelry industry though my voluntary board position within the American Gem Society standing for ethics, education and consumer protection.