Certified Gemologist Appraiser | Jewelry Industry Since 1989
- Favorite Gemstone: Sapphires. I love them for their beauty, durability, and they occur in a wide variety of colors.
- What’s the most rewarding part of your job? I love being able to create a piece of jewelry from start to finish, designing on CAD, casting, setting the gemstones, and polishing to create something special and beautiful that will be treasured for generations.
- Favorite Sports Team: Gophers Men’s Hockey
- Favorite Things To Do: Snowmobiling and competing with my dog in various dog sports.
- Causes I’m Passionate About: Canine Inspired Change, therapy dog team. I also volunteer within the dog sporting community helping with the operations of competitions.
- Must-Have Watch or Piece of Jewelry: Diamond stud earrings. Classic, beautiful, wear them anywhere with anything!